Hola! Hi There! Soy Florencia.
Thanks for taking a look at my some of the projects i´ve worked on.
Ill be glad to help you with in your next projects! You can contact me here:
My job is to produce outstanding digital content & strategy for different clients & agencies. Flexibility and outstanding creativity are key for digital times , and that´s how i like to work with my team. On each project, and depending on the needs, we will first look up for the best solution that keeps up together the budget, the outstanding creative level and still, has the capacity to respond with agility for a fast content delivery for this transition times between traditional media and digital.
I studied Multimedia Journalism in Madrid and moved to Germany after living for a while in U.S. working for agencies, magazines & clients as a freelance art director.
In 2015 I founded SmartVolta , a digital agency and emagazine focused on conscious living and wellness clients & content with offices in München & Copenhaguen.
Also work as a partner in the digital realm within the agency independent medien design in München.
With the team of Smartvolta, we accomplish different tasks everyday and deliver different kind of content.
Animations, Films, Illustrations, Infographics, Texts & Writing, SEO Strategy, UX Design, Branding, Identity, Logos, Branded Images, Films, Photography, Code for Websites & Apps, Social Media Campaigns, Wireframes, Strategy Concepts, 3D and Creative Direction are some of the things we love to get our thoughts on.
I speak 4 languages & love to work with international teams.
Countries were I have developed projects:
Germany, Malasya, Spain, U.S.A, Egypt, Thailand, Filipines, China, France, Cameroon, Denmark, Russia, India, Israel, Dubai, Mozambique, Brasil, Argentina, Norway, U.K, Colombia, Greece, Holland, Austria, Canada, New Zealand, Switzerland, Portugal, Mejico, Japan, Czech Republic, Sweden, Oman, Ireland, South Africa.
Some Awards won for projects I´ve worked on:
German Design Awards Nominierung für „Excellent Communication Design“ *
BCP Best of Corporate Publishing Wettbewerb Urban DNA Magazine (Silber)
Living Energy (Gold for Digital Media)
ASTRID AWARDS NY (Bronze) for Urban DNA Magazine
BCP Best of Corporate Publishing Wettbewerb * BCP: Gold für das Magazin «Living Energy» von Siemens AG * 3 x Silber für Best Crossmedia Solutions, den Film «Omans Power People» sowie die CP Excellence Reportage «Caucasus Crossroads» von «Living Energy». *
Pearl Awards Gold bei den Pearl Awards in New York für das Magazin «Living Energy» von Siemens. *
BCP Best of Corporate Publishing Wettbewerb 2 x Silber am BCP für das Magazin Living Energy von Siemens *
Digital Communication Award
Best Web Magazine for /Answers **
BCP Best of Corporate Publishing Wettbewerb- Silber für Living Energy *
Culturex Fellowship Haus der Kunst München
* with independent medien design Agentur München
**with independent medien design Agentur München, Publicis & Virtual Identity
Worked with and for/ Clients & friends:
Mandarin Oriental, Adidas Originals, Haus der Kunst München, VICE, Fundación Caja Duero, Emi Music Spain, Madrid Fashion Week, Myspace.com, Caritas, La Fábrica, Super Bock Portugal, Siemens, Instituto Cervantes, Roberto Torretta, Wrangler, Porsche Design, Mushroom Pillow Records, American Express, Vueling, Converse, Springfield, Credit Suisse, Gräfe und Unzer Verlag.
Im based between the city of München (Germany) and the Atlantic coast of Cádiz (Andalucía) Spain and remote working is an essential part of my lifestyle.
As a part of an international team, all our projects have inherited a global & cosmopolitan perspective and as well is super important for our team to deliver content that matches the visual zeitgeist that we are living.
Research, connection, creation and flexibility are key on our modus operandi.
“Is not only about what you communicate but how you do it and how it looks like. The chosen format to do it will also depend of the strategy you plan for every specific project. I love new media and all the communicational possibilities and actions that Internet enhances”.
- Animation Japan Essay Energy
- Romain Trystain for Cities
- Boxing for Girls Workshop
- Kelly Anderson Electric Grid
- Visual Diaries / Girls Photo Exhibition Catalogue
- Snackable Content Feature for W&V
- Vegan Backen Workshop with Flora Fink
- Tillman Falkner Illustrations on Energy Challenges
- independent medien design website
- Elena Xausa Super City
- Vallerio Pellegrinni Infographics Serie for Smart Cluster Feature
- Mass Production Infographics for Siemens Industry
- Colombia´s Healthcare Infographics by Orlando
- Matthew Billington Visual Essay on Decentralized Energy
- Rave Scene for VICE Magazine
- Alex Walker Illustrates Resilient Hubs
- AcroYoga Retreat Branding for the Magic Ranch
- NYC Cover Story for Urban DNA
- Kelly Anderson Infographics for Wind Energy
- Shenzen Skater for Siemens Cities
- Data Visualization : Mumbai
- New Moscow Cover Feature for Cities
- Urban Mobility Paris for Cities Magazine by Dan Matutina
- Magic Ranch Website
- Davis Guggenheim by Ye Rin Mok
- Singapore Mobility
- Rag Dolls
- Fresh Drones in 3D
- Oil & Gas Infographics
- Bandung shootet by Hans Sauter
- Colectivo Club Visual Identity
- Bariatric Healthcare
- Living Energy Ipad Version
- Brazil Coverstory Cities
- Architect Siegfried Wu for Cities Magazine
- Cycling in Europe by Kelli Anderson
- Quiet is the New Loud Fashion Editorial
- colectivo winter 17
- A digital Platform for the creative scene of Miami
- Creative Direction FF
- CMYK Fashion Editorial for Vice Magazine
- Energy Challenges by Lizzie Roberts
- Visual Diaries / Girls Photo Exhibition London
- Visual Diaries Photo Exhibition Vienna
- Siemens Cities Magazine Issue Moscow
- Photography & Text for Mar Rojo & Sinaí Reportage // Viajeros Magazine
- Romain Trystan for Cities Magazine
- Dmexco trends magazine
- A Talk about Digital Data with Chris Dercon for Kaleidoscope Magazine
- Smart Volta Yoga Retreat Cadiz
- QVED International Editorial Design Conference 2013-2014
- Infographics for Chicago´s New City Planning
- Art Buying // Christoph Ohanian / Wind Array Energy Magazine Siemens
- Infographics for Green America
- Colectivo Club Website
- blasto/ wearables
- India by Atul Loke & Kelli Anderson for cities magazine
- colectivo club spring 2016
- Relajaelcoco for urban dna 6
- Anton Hallmann IIlustrations for Living Energy
- Nils Peter Ekwall /Urban DNA
- DIY Natural Skincare Workshop with The Glow
- Mind & Soul Buch Reihe für GU Verlag
- thomas traum / big data
- Mariela Bontempi for Siemens